TEDxBangsar2019 : Flow
At TEDxBangsar, you are more than just a force that drives change but the change itself. You’re not a participant of an event but a taleteller of your own stories. You’re not here to consume ideas but to create your own inspirations.
Through TEDxBangsar’s inaurgural event, we strive to create a new dynamic community in KL which narrows the invisible gap bounded by the differences in our background and upbringings. We will set the stage for movers and shakers to speak ,without ego, and to catalyze connections between locals, transplants, and pit-stoppers alike, without presumption.
On stage, speakers will adopt a concise 18-minute presentation focusing on an idea reflective of their personal life as well as the journey in their career. Off stage, however, the magic will also be happening. . As a TEDxster, our wish is for you to leave transformed and connected. Whether you are relentlessly taking notes, wiping away tears, or ready with a question; you and the people sitting beside you is where the real connection happens.
[ TEDxBangsar 2019 : f l o w ]
Flow, is the gentle motion at the wrist of a painter waving through brush strokes before the painting is hung in a gallery.
Flow, is the tension between the author's fingers and their keyboard before a timeless piece is published
Flow, is the twirl and swirl across the basketball court trying to get the ball into the net before it shows up at the scoreboard.
Flow, is the blood pulsing through a creative's veins before the launch of the next big project.
To flow, a necessary sacrifice before any achievement, is often all but forgotten as we cling to our victories. Every success story has its tenacious flow and this year, we want to honor their flow.
Ranging from public figures and business leaders to creators and innovators, we carefully select our speakers to ensure authentic and the most thought-provoking stories are shared. Our diverse lineup of speakers all have narratives s of obstacles before arriving at an idea they’re now ready to share with the world.
#TEDxBangsar #Flow #IdeasWorthSpreading
There are so many reasons why you should be at TEDxBangsar on 1 June 2019, 8am to 6pm.
[ Speakers lineup ]
- Steve Chao, Investigative Documentary Maker
- 高以翔 Godfrey Gao, Actor, Model & Entrepreneur
- Darren Jiang Entrepreneur & Youth Movement Builder
- Tanya Wells and Paulo Vinicius from Seven Eyes, Singer Songwriter & International Performance Researcher
- Brian Tazroc Garcia, Graffiti Artist
- Shirley Taylor, Business Writing Expert
- Alena Murang, Musician & Social Entrepreneur
- Lyn Siew, Restauranteur & Social Entrepreneur
- Jasmine Chou, Creative Hub Builder
- James Gaubert, Digital Storyteller
- Daniel Dahlqvist, Leadership Expert
- Chong Fui-Yu, Service Marketplace Builder
- Nisa Ismail, Customer Loyalty Expert
- Brenda Yong, Financial Expert
- Kush Linfield, Education Researcher
- Atiyya Zulkarnain, Sustainability Enthusiast
Are you excited to register?
We invite you, someone with ambition to be more than a consumer of cultures but a creator of one to join us at TEDxBangsar : f l o w. Come embrace the journeys of others while they encourage yours!
Only VIP will receive the following :
1. Special seating area together with our speakers and sponsors
2. Access to VIP lounge during all break times
3. Priority to select special activities during break times
4. Opportunity to have face-to-face conversations with our speakers
- The event description was updated. Diff#436268 2019-05-21 03:33:41
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- The Platform Performing Arts Theatre
VIP Ticket SOLD OUT RM220.00 General Admission -
SOLD OUT RM180.00 General Admission -
SOLD OUT RM150.00 Corporate Bundle of 10 -
[Grand Circle seating]
*Price per pax
SOLD OUT RM160.00 For TEDxBangsar ticket holder:
*Free 1 Common Ground Co-working Day Pass + 1 Babel Fit Day Pass
- Venue Address
- 37, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia